RAPID POLYSOFT TOOTHBRUSH
Polysoft Toothbrush is designed to ensure effective and atraumatic oral hygiene during a post-surgery period.
ADVANTAGES OF RAPID POLYSOFT TOOTHBRUSH
- Extremely soft bristles made of POLY TETRA® synthetic elastic fiber ensure effective and painless brushing of your teeth.
- Each bristle is divided into four parts at the end, so the fiber becomes much softer and absolutely atraumatic.
- While you brush your teeth, the polysoft fiber helps enrich your toothpaste formulation with oxygen providing for more intense penetration of active toothpaste ingredients into damaged soft tissue.
- Due to its anatomic design and anti-slip coating, a long toothbrush handle made of hypoallergic plastic ensures a comfortable grip and a proper brushing technique.
- A narrow elongated toothbrush head is intended for a perfect cleaning in hard-to-reach areas.
RECOMMENDED USE OF RAPID POLYSOFT TOOTHBRUSH
- People after oral surgery.
- Inflamed and bleeding gums.
- After oral hygiene procedures.
- After surgical treatment as an intensive protection against bacterial plaque.
- After restoration on implants.
- After veneer restoration and placement of dental prostheses.
- After placement of orthodontic appliances.
Apply a small amount of toothpaste on the brush. Using light strokes, spread the toothpaste all over the teeth surface. While brushing, apply minimal pressure on the teeth and gums.